Header Ads

ad

Malaika Arora reveals the real reason behind her divorce from Arbaaz Khan

Malaika Arora reveals the real reason behind her divorce from Arbaaz Khan

Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan were married for 18 long years after which they decided to part ways. They also have a 16-year-old son, Arhaan who is often snapped spending time with the parents. Even after their divorce, Malaika and Arbaaz have continued to remain good friends.

Present on Kareena Kapoor Khan’s radio show recently, Malaika opened up about her divorce with Arbaaz and what really made them take the decision. Malaika said, “I think sab ki pehli yehi raai hai ki mat karna. Koi aapko nahi kahega ki, 'Haan, haan, please jayiye, kariye.' That's the first thing, ki aap soch samajh ke yeh decision lena. I went through the same thing. We were just two people in a situation that were making each other extremely unhappy which was impacting everybody else's life around us.”


Malaika Arora, Arbaaz Khan, Filmfare, Arjun Kapoor

She further added, “It's never ever easy like no other major decision in your life and at the end of the day, someone has to be blamed. You always have to point fingers at someone. I think that's the general human nature to go about things. It's never easy, but the person that I am, for me happiness is the most important. And it's not just me is the happiness for everybody around. So even if it means that I have to make or take such a major decision in my life, of course, I didn't do it alone. There are two people involved. And I think we eventually did think about a lot of things, we weighed every single pros and cons and then we decided that I think it's better off that we go our separate ways because I think we'll just be better people,”

Malaika has now allegedly found love in Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor and the two are rumoured to be tying the knot this year.

Malaika Arora, Arbaaz Khan, Filmfare, Arjun Kapoor

No comments